If you’re anything like me, you’re constantly searching Pinterest for alternate “healthy” desserts to satisfy your sweet tooth. About a year ago, I stumbled upon an energy bite recipe. After substituting some ingredients and adding a few of my own, I fell in love with this recipe!
My friends and family love these bites and never fail to ask if I have some when they come and visit. My brother even asked for a batch for his birthday (yeah, they’re THAT good)!
These no-bake protein bites are super easy to make and made with healthier ingredients (so you won’t feel as guilty indulging in these suckers). They are an easy snack to grab on the go or pop in before a workout!
No- Bake Protein Bites:
- 1 scoop Quest protein powder (chocolate or peanut butter)
- 1 cup (dry) oatmeal (I use old-fashioned oats)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (I use dark chocolate)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl
2. Place mixture in fridge for 30 minutes to cool
3. Once the mixture has slightly hardened, roll into 1 inch balls
4. Store in fridge in an air-tight container