We all know that there are seasons in life. Those Valleys...Storms.....Mountain tops. Sometimes we want to just sprint through them and never look back. If we do that we might find ourselves there again. We don't grow or be come better. We don't get stronger. Last year was a hard year. I don't need to go into details but the point is I wouldn't take ANY of it back! I don't have this next season of my life figured out but I know Its going to be GREAT! I have surrounded my self by individuals who are making me better! Who are encouraging me! Who are investing in me! It doesn't matter where you came from! It matters where you are going.
Strength Isn't just about being physically strong! It is way more! It is a community of people who who desire to see you be better. It is about overcoming obstacles and hardships and coming out stronger then you were before. Over the last few weeks I have been overwhelmed (in a good way) by the encouragement I have received. At Brentwood today, Jon Dupin shared a clip from his favorite season of The Voice. Pharrel Williams, Is shown encouraging one artist after the other. "Pay attention to Defining moments", "No means work harder", "Find the Undeniably yes in your life", "Fight the good fight", "Embrace your Individuality", "Do it of you." I want to be that person who encourages you through your struggles. I want to help you see the potential you have in life! We live in a world that likes to define us by our circumstances. Can we stop that! Lets be who we want to be and lets relentlessly pursue that.
We have a tendency to believe lies that prevent us from ever achieving the goals we want to achieve. Lies like:
- No Capacity-I am to busy, there is no time.
- No Confidence-crippled by fear.
- No Competence- I don't have the right skills yet.
- No Calling-Its not for me... someone else will do it.
- No Care- it doesn't mean enough to you
In Matthew 28:19 God didn't tell his disciples to go get ready to make disciples. He told them to GO! GO now! "You do not have to arrive before you can advise"~Jon Dupin. You are ready! Trust your judgement! Seek out mentors and strive for greatness!
John 20:27 - "stop doubting and believe"
- Jun 14, 2017 Craving Pizza? We Tested Two Healthy Alternatives and One Clearly Stole Our Taste Buds. Jun 14, 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- Feb 9, 2017 Whats Trending? Do you fall for it? Feb 9, 2017
- December 2016
- Nov 28, 2016 Will Strength Training Make Me Bulk? Nov 28, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 No- Bake Protein Bites Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Love Handles, Saddlebags, Flappy Arms- I just want to work on one area! Nov 14, 2016
- Sep 26, 2016 The Anxiety of Starting Something New. Sep 26, 2016
- Aug 23, 2016 I now know a life without aches and pains Aug 23, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 The Garden Rocket Aug 16, 2016
- Aug 15, 2016 How was Shella's blood work affected by Amazing 12? Aug 15, 2016
- Aug 10, 2016 From Couch Potato to Something Fierce. Aug 10, 2016
- Aug 3, 2016 Erin's Transformation Aug 3, 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 StrongBody Challenge Jul 26, 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016
- June 2016
- May 20, 2016 I get so excited over food! May 20, 2016
- May 13, 2016 Should You Cook Your Tomatoes? ~Nutrtition Nuggets~ May 13, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 My digestive issues completely disappeared. Apr 22, 2016
- Apr 20, 2016 I had a trainer that had the know how to work with someone who has injuries and medical conditions. Apr 20, 2016
- Apr 18, 2016 She May Be Small But Now She's Mighty. Apr 18, 2016
- Apr 16, 2016 Adam lost total of 31 lbs in just 12 short weeks! He added 2 inches to his killer biceps and lost SIX inches along his waist and 6 along is hips! Apr 16, 2016
- Apr 15, 2016 A REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATION! This sums up my experience with Alydia Bryant, and the Amazing 12 program. Apr 15, 2016
- Apr 14, 2016 From Debilitating Back Pain to Amazing Strength Apr 14, 2016
- Mar 3, 2016 Pass Out, Throw Up, What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger. Mar 3, 2016
- February 2016
- Nov 5, 2015 Cilantro Lime Chicken and Rice~[Amazing 12 Compliant] Nov 5, 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- Jul 28, 2015 The Kettlebell Basics Jul 28, 2015
- June 2015
- May 24, 2015 ~Some Seasons~ May 24, 2015
- May 22, 2015 The Bottoms Up Squat and Single Leg Deadlift w/ a Step Back Lunge. May 22, 2015
- May 21, 2015 A family reunion of sorts-Two hands anyhow, windmill-bent press May 21, 2015
- May 21, 2015 How the Kettlebell has made me feel better, pain free and stronger. May 21, 2015
- May 19, 2015 Group Kettlebell Class! May 19, 2015
- May 18, 2015 Kettlebell Training 5/18 May 18, 2015
- May 11, 2015 Becoming Limitless~ The Dome of Strength May 11, 2015
- May 8, 2015 When you are where you are supposed to be. May 8, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Mrs. Thornton's Thai Soup! May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Sweet Potato Hash May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 A few of my favorite clean recipes May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Eating the right foods! and SLOW Down. May 4, 2015
- April 2015