Smoked Salmon, Cilantro Broccoli slaw and Homemade Mayonaise
Cilantro Broccoli Slaw
Broccoli Slaw mix (found in the salad section of grocery store)
Fresh Cilantro chopped
Salt and Pepper
Tablespoon of coconut oil
Melt a tablespoon of coconut oil in a pan on medium. Add all ingredients and sauté until broccoli and carrots are slightly tender.
- 2 large egg yolk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Blend until smooth.
Applegate bacon and eggs over easy atop of Brussels Sprouts
Cook Applegate Bacon in a medium size pan. (Applegate bacon in Antibiotic and hormone free. It is pastured and grass-fed.)
Sautee Brussel Sprouts in Bacon grease. (Because you are using a HIGH quality bacon it is ok to cook with the grease. More on this in a post to come!!!)
Place brussel sprouts to the side and use the same pan to cook your eggs the way you like!
Once Eggs are cooked lay them on top of the brussel sprouts and enjoy this savory dish.
Sprinkle Salt and Pepper to taste.
Ahi Tuna seared with raw cashews and raw coconut flakes. shredded cauliflower with grilled pineapple and broccoli
Crush 1/4 cup of raw Cashews
Crush 1/4 cup of raw coconut
1 cup pineapple
marinate the tuna steaks in Coconut Aminos (similar to Soy sauce, without the MSG and Soy, Soy acts as a phyto-estrogen and can mess with your hormone levels.)
Press the cashew and coconuts onto the marinated tuna steaks. Place the Tuna Steak in the pan with coconut oil on medium-high. Cover the pan.
Turn over the Tuna steak once it is seared to your desire. ( you do not want to over cook your tuna!)
Once Tuna is finished cooking remove it and sauté the Pineapple and cauliflower. If you need more coconut oil add a smidgin. Once Cauliflower is soft dinner is complete!
I microwave my frozen in a glass bowl with olive oil for 2 min. and it is ready to be served.
creamy buffalo soup
1 head of cauliflower, chopped
4 Organic chicken breast
4 cups of Chicken broth
3 stalks of celery
1 cup Crystal hot sauce (or Tessemae)
1 onion, diced
1 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1/2 Tbsp onion powder
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 Tbsp fresh parsley
1/2 Tbsp chives
1/2 Tbsp dried dill
Using a large stock pot, add 4 cups of water, cauliflower and chicken breast.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat.
Once chicken is cooked remove and set aside.
Add coconut milk, chicken broth, spices, and hot sauce.
Use a stick blender and puree.
Shred the chicken with a fork and add to the pot.
Chop the celery and onion and add to the pot
Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro and simmer for 20 min.
Tossed salad with Pineapple vinaigrette and ahi tuna
Organic Baby Kale mix
Homemade pineapple dressing
Ahi tuna Marinated in Pineapple dressing.
Homemade pineapple dressing
1 Tbs poppy seeds
1/2 cup Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 cup pineapple
1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Blend all ingrediants and enjoy!!!
- Jun 14, 2017 Craving Pizza? We Tested Two Healthy Alternatives and One Clearly Stole Our Taste Buds. Jun 14, 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- Feb 9, 2017 Whats Trending? Do you fall for it? Feb 9, 2017
- December 2016
- Nov 28, 2016 Will Strength Training Make Me Bulk? Nov 28, 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 No- Bake Protein Bites Nov 21, 2016
- Nov 14, 2016 Love Handles, Saddlebags, Flappy Arms- I just want to work on one area! Nov 14, 2016
- Sep 26, 2016 The Anxiety of Starting Something New. Sep 26, 2016
- Aug 23, 2016 I now know a life without aches and pains Aug 23, 2016
- Aug 16, 2016 The Garden Rocket Aug 16, 2016
- Aug 15, 2016 How was Shella's blood work affected by Amazing 12? Aug 15, 2016
- Aug 10, 2016 From Couch Potato to Something Fierce. Aug 10, 2016
- Aug 3, 2016 Erin's Transformation Aug 3, 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 StrongBody Challenge Jul 26, 2016
- Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016
- June 2016
- May 20, 2016 I get so excited over food! May 20, 2016
- May 13, 2016 Should You Cook Your Tomatoes? ~Nutrtition Nuggets~ May 13, 2016
- Apr 22, 2016 My digestive issues completely disappeared. Apr 22, 2016
- Apr 20, 2016 I had a trainer that had the know how to work with someone who has injuries and medical conditions. Apr 20, 2016
- Apr 18, 2016 She May Be Small But Now She's Mighty. Apr 18, 2016
- Apr 16, 2016 Adam lost total of 31 lbs in just 12 short weeks! He added 2 inches to his killer biceps and lost SIX inches along his waist and 6 along is hips! Apr 16, 2016
- Apr 15, 2016 A REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATION! This sums up my experience with Alydia Bryant, and the Amazing 12 program. Apr 15, 2016
- Apr 14, 2016 From Debilitating Back Pain to Amazing Strength Apr 14, 2016
- Mar 3, 2016 Pass Out, Throw Up, What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger. Mar 3, 2016
- February 2016
- Nov 5, 2015 Cilantro Lime Chicken and Rice~[Amazing 12 Compliant] Nov 5, 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- Jul 28, 2015 The Kettlebell Basics Jul 28, 2015
- June 2015
- May 24, 2015 ~Some Seasons~ May 24, 2015
- May 22, 2015 The Bottoms Up Squat and Single Leg Deadlift w/ a Step Back Lunge. May 22, 2015
- May 21, 2015 A family reunion of sorts-Two hands anyhow, windmill-bent press May 21, 2015
- May 21, 2015 How the Kettlebell has made me feel better, pain free and stronger. May 21, 2015
- May 19, 2015 Group Kettlebell Class! May 19, 2015
- May 18, 2015 Kettlebell Training 5/18 May 18, 2015
- May 11, 2015 Becoming Limitless~ The Dome of Strength May 11, 2015
- May 8, 2015 When you are where you are supposed to be. May 8, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Mrs. Thornton's Thai Soup! May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Sweet Potato Hash May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 A few of my favorite clean recipes May 4, 2015
- May 4, 2015 Eating the right foods! and SLOW Down. May 4, 2015
- April 2015