Lynchburg Virginia's Premeire Personal Training Services.
Owner and Founder of TorqueStrong
I have absolutely enjoyed every minute of being a Personal Trainer and Strength Coach. There is nothing more exciting to me then watching people determine they are ready to make changes in their life! I am married to my high school sweet heart! He has supported me and encouraged me every step of the way. In 2017 we welcomed our son into the world, Wilder. My current favorite lift is the Bent Press. I Love COFFEE, strong coffee. I love to travel. My hope is that my life and pursuit of strength can empower, help, and heal those I encounter. I desire to be a life-long student of strength, nutrition, and the human body. The human body is so complex and intricate yet beautiful in every way. When I'm not training you can find me in the woods hammocking with my dogs, enjoying a good book and God's magnificent creation.
- SFG Level 2 Kettlebell Instructor.
- Amazing 12 Coach Central Virginia
- USAW Sports Performance Coach (Olympic Weightlifting)
- TRX, Rip Trainer, and TRX Sports Medicine
- ACSM Health Fitness Specialist
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science-Kensiology.
- Precision Nutrition (Expected completion 2018)
- GGSG-Pre and Postnatal Coaching (Expected completion 2018)